RaceRoom Racing Experience Online Multiplayer Race Silhouette On Board On Stowe track (Silverstone)

https://youtu.be/9BVP0FYo-Jg
RaceRoom Racing Experience Online Multiplayer Race Silhouette On Board On Stowe track (Silverstone) ✅ Subscribe And Don't Forget Activate The 🔔 ==► http://bit.ly/2rhAHvo 👽 ✅ And don't forget to leave your comment. I'll be happy to read it. ✅ Y No Olvides Dejar Tu Comentario, Estaré Encantado De Leerlo ✅ Racing Wheel : Thrustmaster T500RS Add-On F599 + Shift TH8R =======► ✅ RaceRoom Racing Experience ✅ Online Multiplayer Race ✅ Cup : Silhouette ✅ Track : Stowe Circuit Long (Silverstone) ✅ Driving Aids Disabled I start in the first position, I lose control of the car in the third lap, but I go up to the first position, but before I pass the brakes and go up again, but the rival tries to take me out of the track, he does not succeed, and this time to the finish line, being first, but not without a fight... Salgo en primera posición, pierdo el control del coche en la tercera vuelta, pero remonto asta la primera posición,pero antes me pasare de frenada y vuelvo a remontar , pero el rival intente sacarme de la pista, no lo consigue , y ya esta vez hasta la meta, quedando primero,Pero No sin luchar... =======► ✅ Subscribe And Don't Forget Activate The 🔔 ==► http://bit.ly/2rhAHvo 👽 ✅ And don't forget to leave your comment. I'll be happy to read it. ✅ Y No Olvides Dejar Tu Comentario, Estaré Encantado De Leerlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

WoWHead en Español